Wednesday, February 18, 2009

two.

i think i have insomnia.. or just really bad sleeping habits. not quite sure what it is. i normally don't fall asleep until after 2am and i work at 8am; i collectively get a total of maybe 20 hours of sleep a weekday (meaning around 4 hours of sleep every week night, as opposed to the 6-8 that are recommended). however once the weekend comes around i do nothing BUT sleep. i need to start getting on a better sleeping schedule. these late nights / early mornings aren't doing anything for me.

tomorrow i need to:
1. make sure my b.c. prescription is sent to safeway for pick-up.
2. apply for the jobs i said i was going to apply for tonight (ugh procrastination, i tell ya).
3. get all my work stuff together.

wow, that list is mighty boring! adult-life ... how phun! (psyche).

i predict more interesting blogs in the future....

for now though, i'm just going to twitter away my insomnia.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are titling things with numbers written out. I'm a nerd.

    ReplyDelete